A Monday Mix of Wood and Grays


Hope you had a relaxing weekend.
Today is Monday, but it still feels like holidays here. 
 Let me start the week with some wood, white and grays

The bedroom above I found via lonnymag.  The wooden bowls below I found via tumblr and the bathroom "sink" are from loghome.    



Above: How about these sofa tables? Found via lalalovelythings
And the drawers are from this Etsy shop.

The gray doors below are from Pinterest (without a source), 
and the beautiful wooden bowls I found at designtherapy 




These last four pictures in lovely grays and whites, are all via tumblr, 
without a proper source. (Let me know if you know where they are originally from)


WABI SABI Lisbeth Williams @ Williams Design
.................................................................